Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Print & eBook Covers Ready to Purchase

Pre-made Covers will only be sold only once.

Yes - people really do judge a book by the cover!

Cover Love

Save lots of $$$ and consider a pre-made cover tweaked to suit your book cover needs.

Payment plans are available on request.

Lets get started

To get started on your new book cover design, I need a brief description of the book, the book genre, intended audience, a description of any characters or objects that you would like included on the cover, and any additional preferences - such as color, fonts or layout. If you have seen a book cover that you like, either from my collection or online, please include a link to the book and let me know what caught your eye. If you have not had an opportunity to browse for stock I recommend - http://www.dollarphotoclub.com/

Do not purchase the artwork, but simply send me the picture numbers from the pieces you like along with the above information to my email pattiroberts7@gmail.com

Also let me know if you require an ebook cover design, a print cover design, or both.

I design unique covers for all online ebooks stores including print books for Createspace.


Book titles and fonts on pre-made covers are changed to suit all authors needs.

I also support you by helping to promote your book on facebook, twitter and my blogs.


facebook - HERE

I also do internal ebook formatting for  Amazon and Smashwords; including uploading to Barnes & Noble, Diesel, Apple, Kobo & others.  
For print books I format for Createspace.


Title pages for print and ebooks



WITCHWOOD ESTATE - Book 1 currently free.
-Amazon - HERE



Print book sample - More pre-made samples - HERE

Recent custom made covers for Authors - HERE

Avoid these book cover mistakes - HERE


Come Like the Facebook page
Contact: pattiroberts7@gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter


Yes - people really do judge a book by the cover!Exposure is everything!I will also help you promote your book. 




Easy payment plans are available on request.
pattiroberts7@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti I LOVE THESE AWESOME NEW COVERS..IF I HAD MONEY I WOULD BUY SOME FROM YOU:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cover :) i really like to become a
    ebook cover designer &
    book cover designer
    but im still studying how to become a professional book designer

    ReplyDelete